Brittany Lincicome is one of the most popular players on the LPGA Tour not only for her tremendous talent as a golfer but also for her phenomenal personality. Lincicome turned professional in December 2004 and played her first LPGA season in 2005. She is one of the longest drivers in women’s golf and has 6 professional wins.
LPGA World had the opportunity to do a Question&Answer with her and got to know her better.
Check out the answers she gave to our 30 questions!
a. I try to be the same person inside the ropes and outside. I try to always have a fun, light, chatty attitude. When I’m having a good time and chatting with my playing partners on the course, I tend to play my best golf
2. If you were not a golfer, what would you have liked to be?
a. I would be doing something in the childcare business
3. Which athlete do you admire?
a. Juli Inkster, for her incredible talent and accomplishments on the course, while at the same time raising two wonderful kids
4. Who’s the toughest opponent you’ve had?
a. Stacy Lewis
5. What’s your favorite movie?
6. A place to vacation
7. Your favorite food
a. Anything from the Japanese Steakhouse; I love a good Hibachi grill
8. Favorite actor
a. Cameron Diaz
9. Your favorite song
a. All Country, but probably something by Carrie Underwood
10. Your best virtue
a. I try to be a selfless person
11. A hobby
12. Three things you would take to an island.
a. Cell phone, Phone charger, and my dog
13. What is the worst scolding you’ve been given?
a. I’m not sure exactly what for, but definitely by my mom. She was the “mean” parent!
14. Your favorite car
a. A white, Audi R8
15. What did you buy with your first paycheck?
a. My pickup truck, a Lincoln Mark LT
16. Another sport you like
17. One disadvantage of being famous
a. There’s a ton of travel involved
18. How would you like to be remembered?
a. I’d like to be remembered by how I’ve given back to the game that’s given so much to me. I love giving back through charity work on and off the golf course.
19. What is the biggest obstacle you’ve had throughout your career?
a. Back when I was going through Q School, one week before the first round I was involved in a car accident, which resulted resulted in a broken driver! I had to play the round using a demo, and any golfer knows that’s a very uncomfortable feeling!
20. What’s your favorite dish to cook?
a. Brownies, and always with extra nuts
21. What item is a must in your suitcase?
a. My hair straightener
22. What is your favorite brand of perfume?
a. See by Chloe
23. A player you’ve learned from?
a. Juli Inkster/Pat Hurst; I played my first practice round on tour with them, and they took me under their wing from the very start!
24. Favorite place to live
25. How do you see yourself after retirement?
a. Married and with a couple of kids
26. One of your best memories as a player
a. Winning my 1st LPGA tournament with my dad on my bag
27. Your crush
a. My fiancé!
28. The best advice you have received and from whom
a. My dad has always told me to “never give up”, and that’s always served me well.
29. Famous person you would like to meet?
a. Vin Diesel
30. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
a. I’m so grateful for what I have, so I really don’t know if there is anything else I would wish for. I love my life and I wouldn’t change it for anything!